• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3500 Free avatars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to use these on a future site @ avatars.cc
Are they free to distribute too?

Thanks!
-Jorge
 
Yes, These can be distributed free. Good luck with the site. :-)
 
thanks for sharing :)
 
Hey, Thanks a lot

Ill download because they are free but I got millions of templates, scripts, logos etc and I never use them hehe.
 
Where did these come from? Just wondering if there are a ton of sites already using them, or if we are going to be special :)
 
I'll put them on my forums tonight probably
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom