Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

4 letters domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomper

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to register 4-letters .com domain but it is taken now. The owner of domain is reluctant to sell it.

What prefix or suffix should I add to this 4-letter domain to keep the core name and have still possibility to register the domain with .com and others tld.

Thank you,

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would try and buy it. If you add a prefix people will end up forgetting and type the 4L.COM name in instead.

But if you want help choosing an alternative name, then we need to know what the name or business is in the first place.

pomper

Reaction score
I can not inform on name . It is money transferring business. I was thought about .pay tld but it is still not available . Also I am not sure if I make pre-registration for the name I will get it after releasing .pay tld.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how we can help you then?

Best I can tell you is that if you are serious about your business, buy the 4L.COM domain.

pomper

Reaction score
I was thought that I can use pattern like this : go4L.com or my4L.com and so on.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was thought that I can use pattern like this : go4L.com or my4L.com and so on.

those could be available choices, or try 4LGo or 4L360, 2474L, quick4L or fast4L, etc, etc

imo….

Sunshines

Reaction score
first you tell me what's this 4-letters all about?
btw add prefix like - best or top or my or....

ibsolutions

Level 1
Reaction score
have you thought about creating a relative domain then creating the 4l thing as a subdomain to the main domain?

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

I would start with the 4L.com and add something afterwards because you want to focus on your message first.

Something like 4LDigital.com

I like the word digital because it can be used broadly in a number of industries. It is fantastic for anything related to payments, funding etc.

Peter Anthony

Reaction score
It would be very difficult to suggest a name but like someone said up there, you can go with 4Ldigital, I think that's a great idea but don't be surprised if the extension you are planning to register with is already taken. If you can afford the the 4L, maybe you should buy it

Rabiul Tanmoy

Level 1
Reaction score
You can also think about do4L.com or to4L.com. These also seem quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators