• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

4news.com drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
872
Reaction score
8
Am i missing something, dropped yesterday,
so far auction is up to $6,200 with over a day to go. I think it will go over 10k
I was willing to go up to 1k because of long history but 10k?
 
Channel 4 News... 10k is totally realistic!
 
I would think channel4news.com would be more typeins. I know 4news.com is good but 10k or over ? I guess its just my opinion, not worth it to me, dont think it would get that many typeins. has 367 ovt with ext, no alexa rank, and less than 100 linkpop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom