• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Wanted: Service 5 Pronounceable LLLL.com for $200, Closed twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaltq

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
1,571
Reaction score
38
Hi
I have opened this thread , and it was closed twice, I don't know why, all the domains is mine, and I have posted it in short domain fixed price thread .
What shall I do, DNf should inform why this closed.
 
At least one domain needs to be in the title.

Check the rules on DNF and that will clear things up for the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom