Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

50 cents! - PR4 Permanent Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalaysiaDN

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Ariful,

Since you do not reply my PM, I need to post it here.
Please add my link back to your site. I noticed it has been removed.
Thank you.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thread closed???....you trying to take the money and run????

dude...where are my permanent links on your site that i paid for???....u trying to scam me??

i see you did it to others also......

tonyfloyd, all links are live now. Plz check your PM for payment details.

Thanks.

1 month later......and all my paid links are gone from your site????

you call this permanent???

whats up guy????

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no....seems like this guy has scammed a few of us......i am hoping this is a mistake....but since i havent heard anything from this ari jerk...it seems he is a scammer!!

buyer beware!!!

vertos

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats stupid getting scammed, stupid idea to link anyway, i saw someone submitting some italian recipe site??? google doesn't work this way.. you don't just go to any random site and get backlinks, it only benifits if the site you link to matches your content, either way.. google frowns upon sites like headis.net, it doesn't like sites with stupid amounts of external links, hope you learned your lesson.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats stupid getting scammed, stupid idea to link anyway, i saw someone submitting some italian recipe site??? google doesn't work this way.. you don't just go to any random site and get backlinks, it only benifits if the site you link to matches your content, either way.. google frowns upon sites like headis.net, it doesn't like sites with stupid amounts of external links, hope you learned your lesson.

why not post this kind of warning prior to people getting screwed....seems like u know alot about headis.net.....how do u know what people had posted??...by the way...show me one directory that doesnt have stupid amounts of external links!.....all directories have external links!!

vertos

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats hardly a directory, just an index page with links. if it had listed categories and the links inside them related to the categories then it might be worth it, but what this guy has done is more likely to damage both sites.

linking only benifits if you link to a site which has matching content to your own

why not post this kind of warning prior to people getting screwed....seems like u know alot about headis.net.....how do u know what people had posted??...by the way...show me one directory that doesnt have stupid amounts of external links!.....all directories have external links!!

Its up to the moderators of this forum to protect its paying users.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how do you know what links people had posted to this site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom