• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 50 Ex-Autoblogs Domains like homeprinters.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Have bought this lot of domains/sites from Flippa last year and made my money back a few times without much effort (just backlinking):
https://flippa.com/2660121-50-amazon...-66-this-month

Apparently the seller deleted all the content now in the hosting account (I had a hosting account with him - I should have moved to my own account, oh well..) and I can't be bothered to try finding out why and what (the guy is suspended at Flippa so that's probably why LOL), so I would like to sell the batch of domains AS IS as 1 package now, there should still be some traffic as I have bombarded the domains with a ton of links and sold a lot of Amazon Products (never used Adsense so this revenue stream is still untapped).

I have made a good $x.xxx amount from this lot when the blogs were still live within a couple months only but I have no time/motivation to rebuild the network again, if you know WP, the whole blueprint is more or less in the Flippa sales Thread.

BIN: $250
Offers from: $100


Only sold as 1 lot!

Godaddy, and registered until October 2012.

bestbassguitar.org
bestbuiltindishwasher.com
bestcheapvacuumcleaner.net
bestclotheswasher.net
bestddr3memory.com
bestdesktopcomputers.org
bestlaptopprices.org
bestmountainbikeunder500.net
bestquadcoreprocessor.com
bestslrlenses.net
blackberryphonesforsale.net
blackdiamondsrings.org
buy-tabletpc.org
buy1tbharddrive.com
buydigitalcamcorders.net
buyelectricguitar.org
buygaminglaptop.net
buylaptopaccessories.net
buylaptopbattery.org
buymotherboardsonline.com
cheapamdprocessors.com
cheapcompactrefrigerators.net
cheapdrumcymbals.com
cheapestexternalharddrive.net
cheapestnetbooks.org
cheapestxbox360console.org
cheapintelprocessors.com
cheapiphone4forsale.com
cheaplaserprinters.net
cheapmicrowaveoven.net
cheapunlockedblackberry.com
cheapweddingringsforwomen.net
cheapwiiconsole.org
computergamingcases.net
computergraphicscard.net
coolappsforandroid.net
diamondringsband.net
djdeals.org
drumsetcomponents.com
electric-drum-set.net
entertainmentcabinets.net
hexacoreprocessors.com
homeprinters.org
iphonecheap.net
mongoosemountainbikes.net
mountainbikestore.org
newandroidtablets.org
newestandroidphones.org
ps3consolesforsale.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom