• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 500+ Domain Portfolio For Sale - BIN 60k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cMarkus

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
4
Hi, I know I've posted this before but I've finally put a price on this portfolio.
I would be willing to blow this out of the water and sell the entire list for $60,000.00

http://www.dnsales.ca

Take a look though the list, I know its long and there's a lot there but worth the time.

Thanks,
Chad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom