• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

5000th Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
My 5000th post here at DNF :-)

I dont want to make this too sappy, but I want to thank Dan (who started the forum), Greg (who was the Admin when I joined) and now Adam for making this place truly amazing.

If it was not for DNF I dont think I would be in this line of business and would probably have done something far more constructive with the last 2.5 years of my life :-P


Cheers,
Daniel Sitar
GT Web
 
5k is a lot of posting...congrats'

giantdomains is almost at the 10,000 mark :-O
 
Congrats GT - if I had my 3k posts as timechange I'd be past the 10k by now :-D
 
...and I expect 5000 more posts out of you! Congratulations, GT! :cheeky:
 
thanks guys!!
 
congrats, that a good number of posts!
 
That's a lot of posts, congrats!
 
congrats, I just hit my 5,000 at WHT, and I joined the same time as you did here. :party:
 
Congrats :) well done!
Im soon there to.. :)
 
That sure is a lot of posting dude. I aint even on 100 yet :emba:
 
mole said:
I think 3,000 of them went into selling that old car domain name of yours :cheeky:

That domain was the reason I joined the forum :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom