• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

64KB Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enthonia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hello Friends,

Do you think 64kb package is worth $20/month with free installation.

Regards,
Muhammad Haris
 
64KB? What do you mean? Are you talking about Cable net?
 
Oh for a second I thought you meant a 64kb download and I was going to say No! It's a virus!
64KB I don't know if it is KB/S it is awfully expensive for dial up
 
Companies class anything over 56KBps as broadband
Therefore I wouldnt say even signing up for 64KBps is worthwhile
Get a decent 0.5/1MB DSL connection
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom