• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

70 million dollar house on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold :loco: :greenlaugh:
 
saw that yesterday on yahoo.

funny part is: The house next door is worth only $5 million.

Says the estate features a car museum, entertainment complex, gymnasium, mini water park with several pools, and a grotto with ocean views. Sounds like fun :)

off topic: sasquatch, I got a kick out of your feedback lol..
 
Real Estate is my next target :-)
 
dvestors said:
off topic: sasquatch, I got a kick out of your feedback lol..

Yeah, I guess I'm getting a new fan base. Was about time for morons to start coming out of their stinky woodwork.
 
Thats a nice area but the beach there is getting dirty, when I last went there it was getting polluted.
 
i truly agree. if a house can rake in such good money...that's where the future lies

simon said:
Real Estate is my next target :-)
 
That is really nuts :crazy:

Saw it on the news last nite has more bathrooms than "bedrooms" lol
 
sasquatch said:
Yeah, I guess I'm getting a new fan base. Was about time for morons to start coming out of their stinky woodwork.

err u never reported it.. username of the guy who gave u negative feedback is sasquatchisracist .. I will get this fixed in some time.

take care
scorpio

eh all 4 same guys.. Doing Ban on them now.

sasquatch-racist
sasquatchisracist
Azam.com
DomainFriend
 
If I had the change, I would consider ;-)
 
snicksnack said:
If I had the change, I would consider ;-)


Yeah, I must have that 75 million in change somewhere.... :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom