Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

70 Prime IDNs .com .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok here's the deal. I am selling away my entire portfolio of IDNs. Absolutely nothing left out. I am looking for a bulk offer in the low-mid- x,xxx range for everything. If reasonable bulk offer not received, consider each name available individually. Only catch is that you have to do your own translation and research on the names. I can tell you that there are some Jems in here including generics .coms, major 1st World country names, language names like (English), I have science,eyes,english, salary, fraud, Urdu etc translated in the .coms and some .nets. I also have Europe.net in Japanese and space and investors and investor in Greek (.coms) and a bunch of other names. I know I can get alot for if I held on to this and sold sepeartely, but it's just time to refocus my efforts. So everyone can give this due diligence, I've decided to leave out translations which means some work on your part, but if IDns are what you're looking to get into, then I stress- put some effort into it. Please, give this due diligence in research and walk away with a nice portfolio with majority of the names having 10-200 Million Goodle results with " ".

1) Why am I selling?
--It's time to move on. I'm selling because I'm trying to focus my efforts on one project at a time and I want to invest proceeds from this towards that project.
-Also, I've spent hours researching overture scores and translations, etc. this will give someone a chance to start with a new IDN portfolio or to add on to their existing portfoil.

PM me if you have any questions.

Post Offers/offer here please. No offer considered accepted, no name considered sold until payment received.

BIN $3,800

Thanks

With DomainSite.com

xn--9kru6izvbj55a6f5b.net (賭博娛樂場.net)
xn--921au4v.com (薪酬.com) SOLD
xn--921au4v.net (薪酬.net)
xn--rls.net (場.net)
xn--u9j501jm2d.com (市場の.com)
xn--u9j501jm2d.net (市場の.net)
xn--j9jgns6j.com (によっては.com)
xn--j9jgns6j.net (によっては.net)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.com (のサラリーの.com)
xn--u9ja6smhf2i.net (のサラリーの.net)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.com (アメリカが夢を見る.com)
xn--v8jygua6d1b3v8bw859b2bxe.net (アメリカが夢を見る.net)
xn--u9jv63s.com (目の.com)
xn--u9jv63s.net (目の.net)
xn--6rtq90a.net (欧州.net)
xn--nckua9axima.net (キャッシュ.net)
xn--dckfb4f7cxm.net (ウィンドウズ.net)
xn--bckfb8que.net (ワイファイ.net)
xn--80ad0amn.net (слова.net)
xn--wkw167d.net (詐欺.net)
xn--elpas-2sa.net (elpaís.net)
xn--aprendaingls-leb.net (aprendainglés.net)
xn--launineuropea-flb.com (launióneuropea.com)
xn--launineuropea-flb.net (launióneuropea.net)
xn--9csr5r.net (德國.net) SOLD
xn--hxakxk5b.com (μάτια.com)
xn--jxafaqwc6dgn.com (κατασκευή.com)
xn--hxakhniu1ci.com (διάστημα.com)
xn--2qux55fufbdye.com (資訊技術.com)
xn--sdk3aze.net (ヤフー.net)
xn--goo-u68d94x2t9g.com (中古車goo.com)
xn--ltzebuergesch-3hb.com (lëtzebuergesch.com)
xn--ltzebuergesch-3hb.net (lëtzebuergesch.net)
xn--b1afbatgzdfip.com (европейское.com)
xn--globomaisvoc-zeb.com (globomaisvocê.com)
xn--telecomunica-vdb0r.com (telecomunicaçõ.com)
xn--telecomunicao-7eb3d.com (telecomunicação.com)
xn--cncer-3qa.net (câncer.net)
xn--mgby2ch93cpfb.com (انگلیسی.com)
xn--mgb0b6abf4a.com (العلمي.com)
xn--jxangifdar.com (ελληνική.com)
xn--jxafxfcgtk7b.com (ολυμπιακή.com)
xn--pxaba6abo5ah6f.com (επενδυτών.com)
xn--p-47ttdti.com (うpろだ.com)
xn--belmdopar-81a5f.com (belémdopará.com)
xn--b1aedkcgwee2a.com (сновидений.com)
xn--ixanca4bqzgi.com (επενδυτέσ.com)
xn--lcks7c0hpd.net (カテゴリー.net)

WITH DYNODOT
xn--pqqu92a7pu.com 居住的.com
xn--jnyp2v.net 聘用.net
xn--fhq05tix7a.net 在网上.net
xn--fo0a.net 给.net
xn--cjzx9p.net 神色.net
xn--8nrq07j.com 参观.com
xn--8nrq07j.net 参观.net
xn--stu602g.com 拟订.com
xn--stu602g.net 拟订.net
xn--78s731d.net 男孩.net
xn--b8tv8a.com 憤怒.com
xn--hhr.net 動.net
xn--put.net 帶.net
xn--3dsx48d.net 現在.net
xn--lhr583cn0vr8i.net 銀行業務.net
xn--2h2a28o.com 融通.com
xn--cbk951n2fx.net 読み方.net
xn--guu4d723c.net 挨拶状.net
xn--d1ahgkh6g.net юникод.net
xn--98j6ck4201gexk.net みずほ銀行.net
xn--h9jg.com ちつ.com

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Name SOLD payment received.... looking for BULK offers... I will still take offers on individual names, but no other name will be sold for 48 so I can entertain bulk offers. But you can preclaim a name individually by contacting with offer.

Thanks!

p.s

Just to let everyone know, the name that was sold was 德國.net xn--9csr5r.net Germany.net in Simplified Chinese. I'm not kidding about the gems here. Due diligence. Keep the bulk offers comming. And pre-claim your name by PMing me individual offers after the initial 48 hours of this post is done is over.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I take it the 5 Star rating has been done by the seller, as a similar thread on IDNFs where the policy on commenting on sales threads is much freer has been slated as containing mostly worthless junk by a whole range of reputable members. It would seem that the reason for leaving out the translations is that many of the terms do not have a sensible translation.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would seem that the reason for leaving out the translations is that many of the terms do not have a sensible translation.

I left out the translations so that people could do their own research precisely for the fact that I might be unsure of some of the translation as have been noted. What is wrong with that? How is that misleading? I will re-list names with proper translations with connotations if their is none, I will leave them out. This is a situation where a PM from Edwin or Rubber duck would changed the way I approach the sell rather then tarnishing my rep here. My intentions was no to mislead anyone at all though it seems that I have. For the Japanese names I had no idea that those were articles in front or in back of them since they register in google with quotes around them. THat was an honest mistake. You guys might disagree, but I think a PM would have been the best way to handle this instead of writing "beware" before getting your facts straight.

MOD can you please delete this post. I will re-list with translation.
Thank you

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trentino said:
I left out the translations so that people could do their own research precisely for the fact that I might be unsure of some of the translation as have been noted. What is wrong with that? How is that misleading? I will re-list names with proper translations with connotations if their is none, I will leave them out. This is a situation where a PM from Edwin or Rubber duck would changed the way I approach the sell rather then tarnishing my rep here. My intentions was no to mislead anyone at all though it seems that I have. For the Japanese names I had no idea that those were articles in front or in back of them since they register in google with quotes around them. THat was an honest mistake. You guys might disagree, but I think a PM would have been the best way to handle this instead of writing "beware" before getting your facts straight.

MOD can you please delete this post. I will re-list with translation.
Thank you

Well, from where I am standing it would appear to be an attempt to produce high Google scores from meaningless fragments of text which are not punctuated by spaces, to deceive the unwitting. By not offering a translation you are then in a position to deny any wrong doing. This is just the sort of problems that the IDN markets can do without!

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like I said, that's not the point of view I was comming from at all. A simple PM and I would have seen where you're comming as I do now. I thought this would have been a very engaging way of selling my portfolio where people buying names would have to do some research and sort of get into the IDN mind set. That was my train of thought. I have never deceived anyone here or on any other forum on IDNs or otherwise. Next time I'll just include the translation and save the hassle. All I'm saying is that I would have preferred you talk to me directly. Simple as that as I know you have a rep here with a nice IDN portfolio and that's respected. A pm from you would have been appreciated thats all.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trentino said:
Like I said, that's not the point of view I was comming from at all. A simple PM and I would have seen where you're comming as I do now. I thought this would have been a very engaging way of selling my portfolio where people buying names would have to do some research and sort of get into the IDN mind set. That was my train of thought. I have never deceived anyone here or on any other forum on IDNs or otherwise. Next time I'll just include the translation and save the hassle. All I'm saying is that I would have preferred you talk to me directly. Simple as that as I know you have a rep here with a nice IDN portfolio and that's respected. A pm from you would have been appreciated thats all.

Well, I think you need to clean up your act quite a lot. Selling Trademarked domains is bad enough in most peoples books, without trying to cover up the fact. Personally, I see it as just about acceptable if you make it very clear to the buyer what it is you are trying to sell, but it needs to be spelt out in capital letters. Statistically, you could not have inadvertantly done this in all innocence.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I specifically stressed "due diligence" in my post. Many people on this site buy and sell trademarked names and typos.At what point in my post did I not stress "research" or PM me with any questions. You big portfolio holders have the habit on jumping on peoples backs for mistakes. Why not a PM? Why not teach instead of attack? How am I "covering any fact" when I stressed
Only catch is that you have to do your own translation and research on the names.
. People who cared for a name could do there own research and translations as some have already down with 2 names sold. How have I not abided by the rules of this forum? You had no right to post something in my thread per forum rule anyways. One PM from you, and I would have considered, see your points, and added translations or change things around. There was no need for a public chastising.

You and Edwin are like gurus on this board in terms of IDNs. Why don't you guys teach better practices when you see errors in stead of attacking mistakes. If you guys want this marketplace to go anywhere in a respectable form, i think that's going to have to happen. There's no uniform rules out there. You can't assume everyone sees things the way you do. Look up my whois for my names, not one is older then 2 months. Still learning better practises.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trentino said:
I specifically stressed "due diligence" in my post. Many people on this site buy and sell trademarked names and typos.At what point in my post did I not stress "research" or PM me with any questions. You big portfolio holders have the habit on jumping on peoples backs for mistakes. Why not a PM? Why not teach instead of attack? How am I "covering any fact" when I stressed . People who cared for a name could do there own research and translations as some have already down with 2 names sold. How have I not abided by the rules of this forum? You had no right to post something in my thread per forum rule anyways. One PM from you, and I would have considered, see your points, and added translations or change things around. There was no need for a public chastising.

You and Edwin are like gurus on this board in terms of IDNs. Why don't you guys teach better practices when you see errors in stead of attacking mistakes. If you guys want this marketplace to go anywhere in a respectable form, i think that's going to have to happen. There's no uniform rules out there. You can't assume everyone sees things the way you do. Look up my whois for my names, not one is older then 2 months. Still learning better practises.

I am fully aware that I have overstepped the mark here today, but I felt that I was put in a position where I had little choice. If I am put in that position again, then I will have no hesitation in requesting a ban at both forums.

I think what we are all looking for here is an apology and and undertaking to maintain higher ethical standards in future. If this is going to breakdown into an attack on those that are trying to preserve the integrity of this forum and the markets in general, I can only foresee one outcome.

Rubber Duck

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am fully aware that I have overstepped the mark here today, but I felt that I was put in a position where I had little choice. If I am put in that position again, then I will have no hesitation in requesting a ban at both forums.

I think what we are all looking for here is an apology and and undertaking to maintain higher ethical standards in future. If this is going to breakdown into an attack on those that are trying to preserve the integrity of this forum and the markets in general, I can only foresee one outcome.

Rubber Duck.

I apologize for not foreseeing how I listed my names for sell would get you upset. Where did I attack you? If anything you've been attacking me! ALl I have made is constructive suggestion at the way you handled things. This has nothing to do with "ethical standards" as you put it, but with a young market with nothing set in stone yet. I did not know translation was needed per post. Would a PM have harmed, no. I'm saying for you as a bigger voice in the IDN world then I, you have a responsibility to how you treat people and how you educate the market.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moderator Please close this thread.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trentino said:
I specifically stressed "due diligence" in my post. Many people on this site buy and sell trademarked names and typos.At what point in my post did I not stress "research" or PM me with any questions. You big portfolio holders have the habit on jumping on peoples backs for mistakes. Why not a PM? Why not teach instead of attack? How am I "covering any fact" when I stressed . People who cared for a name could do there own research and translations as some have already down with 2 names sold. How have I not abided by the rules of this forum? You had no right to post something in my thread per forum rule anyways. One PM from you, and I would have considered, see your points, and added translations or change things around. There was no need for a public chastising.

You gave yourself away with two reasons:

1. You wanted us to make a best effort in translating the words you have for sale cause you purposely know most are meaningless.

2. You also claim to have done hours of research on each term. What kind of research did you actually do? :)

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You gave yourself away with two reasons:

1. You wanted us to make a best effort in translating the words you have for sale cause you purposely know most are meaningless.

2. You also claim to have done hours of research on each term. What kind of research did you actually do?

This is getting tired. I apologize that my post wasn't clear and that there was ambiguity. Next time I will list translation for all names posted so people can have a sense of what they think their buying and can further supplement it with their own research. I already state what my train of mind was when making this post but I can definitely see where all were comming from. If there's ever an error in my post, just PM me so I can correct it or let me know what ur thinking. I'll keep what everyone said in mind for next time and sorry for the mess. Thats that. As for you Rubber Duck I see that you're just trying to maintain a structured market for IDNs and I will be more conscious as to how I post IDNs for sell in the future because it may not be helpful. Thanks. No hard feelings.
Trentino

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I've already called you on your blatant trademark selling (and misrepresentative "guarantee" that they were ok) in previous threads, but you were unrepentant. When somebody keeps doing something it's clearly a "pattern" of behaviour rather than a one-off mistake.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've already called you on your blatant trademark selling (and misrepresentative "guarantee" that they were ok) in previous threads, but you were unrepentant. When somebody keeps doing something it's clearly a "pattern" of behaviour rather than a one-off mistake.

No response.... this thread has been beleaguered enough.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thread closed, as per starter's request.
buyers ALWAYS have to do their own research, no matter what the thread starter says(and I mean generally, not the current thread) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom