Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

$8 Premuim 4-Letter .COM's with Meaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED (except for $8 domains)

$8 for any of the 4 letter .COM's listed below!

NYRY.com (ie: "New York Registered Youth")
IUNY.com (ie: "Inside Upstate New York") SOLD!
LVRY.com (ie: "Las Vegas Realty Yearly")
EWQT.com (ie: "Exquisit Watches, Quality Timepieces")
IYRR.com (ie: "Investigate Your Religious Rights") SOLD!
VBFF.com (ie: "Very Bright Financial Forecast")
VFRT.com (ie: "Verified Financial Real-time Trading")
XPSF.com (ie: "XP software forum")
JDUR.com (ie: "Justice Demands Universal Rights") SOLD!
MKIY.com
VRQR.com (ie: "Virtually Risk-free Quality Real-Estate")

EQWT.com (ie: "Equity") $100 SOLD!

http://www.KAKZ.com - PPC Mega Portal site included!!! $100 (sell banner advertising + CPC advertising and make $$$)

"Ahead of the Game" Domains:

AirForce1z.com $60
AirForce3.com $100
AirForceThree.com $80
AirForceThrees.com $50

ULwireless.com $20
ULlinks.com $20 SOLD!
WirelessDL.com $35
WirelessUL.com $25

FTPglobal.com $30
FTPglobally.com $50

WhoisSeeker.com $40

Googlized.com $90
Googlised.com $80
Googlation.com $40
Googlisation.com $40

BidFit.com $100

MysteryFalls.com (tourist location) $100

911Gamble.com $60
IntranetGambling.com $50

Domains are all held at www.GoDaddy.com and www.ExclusiveIdentity.com - Includes FREE PUSH!

PM me for PayPal info. I am a good seller with a PayPal account in good standing. Buy with complete confidence.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LastGreatDotCom, are you always glued to seatbeldpad's auctions? / posts? :cheeky:

LastGreatDotCom

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
LastGreatDotCom, are you always glued to seatbeldpad's auctions? / posts? :cheeky:

Hey, he's I like the man's names and prices, what can I say!

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another simple question LastGreatDotCom..

Why the whois of the names you purshased still on SeatBeltPads.com name.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=91995

Dont it change when u push names at godaddy. I always thought atleast email change when a push is made at godaddy.

LastGreatDotCom

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
scorpio said:
Another simple question LastGreatDotCom..

Why the whois of the names you purshased still on SeatBeltPads.com name.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=91995

Dont it change when u push names at godaddy. I always thought atleast email change when a push is made at godaddy.

What's your problem? I am having them transfer to another registrar - it takes a a week or more! And besides, are you the worlds biggest lowlife to be searching the whois for this info - go get a detective job or something, I feel sorry for you!

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LastGreatDotCom said:
What's your problem? I am having them transfer to another registrar - it takes a a week or more! And besides, are you the worlds biggest lowlife to be searching the whois for this info - go get a detective job or something, I feel sorry for you!

lol - don't get worked up! Some of the people here get anal cause their whole collection consist of 16 letter .info and .biz domains - congrats on the good buys, you know a deal when you see one!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I smell a scam

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
I smell a scam

Are still worked up cause I didn't buy your forum? I had every right to back out! what do you mean by scam - cause the only thing I smell is you stank breathe coming thru my screen!

PLEASE POST "SOLD" or questions or DON'T POST AT ALL!

AND for your info - I also sold TVQT.com to another member and he paid and hasn;t replied to any of my pm's and another member has not finished his side of the transfer - so it's my fault for all this??? I keep PM'ing and emaling them with instructions - but they dont reply - but they paid and everything!

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
what do you mean by scam - cause the only thing I smell is you stank breathe coming thru my screen!

Im sorry, but aren't we all suspose to be adults?

And I like your Airforce3.com domain.. the latest they have went wss Airforce 2 and its been years but who knows.

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
If you do not provide the Exact info I need to initiate a GoDaddy.com transfer I will refund your money - I can't take this game! You need to give me all the info I asked for, it is required to make the transfer - you can confirm with GD!

Please dont give me hard time....
It is my responsibility to give you the correct infos, isnt it ?
I cant find any godaddy rules stating that you have to verify those infos.
Btw how do you know my name isnt Donald Duck ? :p
I filed all field you sent me right ? (except for the optional ones).
So take the infos I gave you and start this acct change.
I move at least 50 domains weekly from and to my godaddy account... all you need is the right email address that I sent you with my first PM, godaddy will send it a "CHANGE OF REGISTRANT PENDING" email with all needed codes to complete the push.

It is my responsibility to take care of whois infos once the transfer is done.
Regards.

ousama

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought several domains from seatbeltpads.com and He did a great job with the transfers . I bought from him dltones.com dlsongs.com reservemy.com rarz.com and several others and he pushed them all over properly.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
click55 said:
Please dont give me hard time....
It is my responsibility to give you the correct infos, isnt it ?
I cant find any godaddy rules stating that you have to verify those infos.
Btw how do you know my name isnt Donald Duck ? :p
I filed all field you sent me right ? (except for the optional ones).
So take the infos I gave you and start this acct change.
I move at least 50 domains weekly from and to my godaddy account... all you need is the right email address that I sent you with my first PM, godaddy will send it a "CHANGE OF REGISTRANT PENDING" email with all needed codes to complete the push.

It is my responsibility to take care of whois infos once the transfer is done.
Regards.

I have refunded your money! You can ask anyone here in DNforum - that you do infact need all that info (1st and last name, full address, city, state, zip, email and phone number) to initiate a tranfer. You can lie and say you do 50 a week with just a name and email - but everyone knows that is not enough and will not let tranfer be intiated unless all required fields are filled in! I will not deal with you anymore! What is your problem - are you in the witness protection program? I think you are shady, expecially since you gave me the name "Donald Duck" to use for the transfer! Please grow up!

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actually you don't need all the info! you can input anything you wish in the info. The main thing is the email! which godaddy will send the transfer codes to! nothing else is important to be accurate :) though would be nice to give when you buy a domain!

Rofl @ Donald Duck :cheeky:

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
actually you don't need all the info! you can input anything you wish in the info. The main thing is the email! which godaddy will send the transfer codes to! nothing else is important to be accurate :) though would be nice to give when you buy a domain!

Rofl @ Donald Duck :cheeky:

Well if that is the case - I was not aware that all you needed was an email address - I tried several times and it said all required fields must be filled! Either way - he was being difficult - so payment was refunded, that's that!

click55

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
I have refunded your money! You can ask anyone here in DNforum - that you do infact need all that info (1st and last name, full address, city, state, zip, email and phone number) to initiate a tranfer. You can lie and say you do 50 a week with just a name and email - but everyone knows that is not enough and will not let tranfer be intiated unless all required fields are filled in! I will not deal with you anymore! What is your problem - are you in the witness protection program? I think you are shady, expecially since you gave me the name "Donald Duck" to use for the transfer! Please grow up!

You have no rights to state that i lie.
Everybody knows that a name acct change at Godaddy needs just the right email address of the account you want push to and you can write anything at the other fields.
You just failed to honor a sale, doesnt matter if you refund me the money.
I dont have any problems, you seem to have some....

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everybody knows that a name acct change at Godaddy needs just the right email address of the account you want push to and you can write anything at the other fields.

Thats not correct! Because godaddy asks for the info most think they must give the correct info! i found myself a few month ago by accident when i gave the wrong person's info when pushing a name! Though i should say giving the name Donald Duck is abit imature! at least give your real name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom