• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 8294.com = Taxi on 0-9 keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

9888

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Looking for offers over. ?.sold thanks...

Cheers.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your interest. I have been offered $1500 by PM but my reserve is $2000. Cheers.
 
If your PM offer fails to purchase, I could possibly make another offer. Please confirm in this thread if the $1500 offer will be taking up on your behalf, thanks.



Thanks for your interest. I have been offered $1500 by PM but my reserve is $2000. Cheers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom