• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 93V.com

untitled

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
602
Reaction score
28
I have received significant offers ( the highest offer was 10K via Sedo) on this in the last few years. However, I didn't need the money and had plans for developing this. Unfortunately, time has come for me to part ways with it to get funding for an app I am working on.

Since there has been some great demand for this name and 3-4 offers in the $5-10K range, I am looking for something in mid $x,xxx. I have pending offers up to $2.5k right now via GD, e-mail and NP.

Please submit your offers via the thread, not PM. If I see an offer I like, I will sell immediately.

Payment via Ecop.com or Escrow.com. Buyer pays fees.
 
There ar two offers at 3.5k now. I decided I want a quick sale, so I am setting the bin to just 3.9k. This can be easily resold at 5k if you simply hold on to it and respond to buyers from asia.
 
Lowering this to 3.8K since I offered it to someone else.
 
Back
Top Bottom