Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

a decent place to register .it domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aloha!

I want to register some .it domains. I need decent/cheap place OTHER THAN Eurodns. Here is my issue....for some reason...

EUROdns.com does not like me. EVERY time I try to register a name there...they preauth my credit card, the name shows up in pending for a day...then it just disappears, my card is never charged, and the name never shows up in my account....and I never get any word fro mthem what happened. This has happened with nearly every name I have tried to reg there. I asked them what was happening, and I got a response saying I needed to use a valid credit card. Well...these are the same cards that I use for all of my purchases...and after leaving their site, I can go elsewhere and purchase things with these cards. For some reason..their system doesn't like my cards.

EURODNS DISOVERED AND FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!

YOU ROCK FREDDY!!!!!!

thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I may help.....since I`m going to run .it reg soon, if you can`t wait we can arrange something......for $20 /year with DNS managment.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aloha!
perhaps I can help you with your problem.
we have a rating system for Creditcards based on countries and regions for 99% it works good, but there is still this 1%!
please PM me your Login Name and I will clarify the issue with your account, as an small excuse I will give you some discounts on .it, sorry for the problem.

Aloha!

I want to register some .it domains. I need decent/cheap place OTHER THAN Eurodns. Here is my issue....for some reason...

EUROdns.com does not like me. EVERY time I try to register a name there...they preauth my credit card, the name shows up in pending for a day...then it just disappears, my card is never charged, and the name never shows up in my account....and I never get any word fro mthem what happened. This has happened with nearly every name I have tried to reg there. I asked them what was happening, and I got a response saying I needed to use a valid credit card. Well...these are the same cards that I use for all of my purchases...and after leaving their site, I can go elsewhere and purchase things with these cards. For some reason..their system doesn't like my cards.

I need a decent .IT registrar that has good prices. Any suggestions? I am SICK of trying with EUROdns.

thanks!

vertos

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.it domains are really bad, the whole contract sending thing, i got a .uk.com running, with google PR by the time i managed to get access to my .it, i eventually got a refund.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
regging .it names are pain in the ass. Some require you to fax lengthy documents with ur personal info and some take even 7 days to register the names.

jaspersen

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it's a struggle! i wanted to be smart and save some money and registered .it name with aruba.it, paid 11euro for the name, then found out i have to fax some papers to the registry, paid 4pounds for the fax and got an email few days later that something's wrong to send again! bit more expensive but lot easier to go with eurodns...

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
EURODNS DISOVERED AND FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!

YOU ROCK FREDDY!!!!!!

thanks!
//edp

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom