• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

a decent place to register .it domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

I want to register some .it domains. I need decent/cheap place OTHER THAN Eurodns. Here is my issue....for some reason...

EUROdns.com does not like me. EVERY time I try to register a name there...they preauth my credit card, the name shows up in pending for a day...then it just disappears, my card is never charged, and the name never shows up in my account....and I never get any word fro mthem what happened. This has happened with nearly every name I have tried to reg there. I asked them what was happening, and I got a response saying I needed to use a valid credit card. Well...these are the same cards that I use for all of my purchases...and after leaving their site, I can go elsewhere and purchase things with these cards. For some reason..their system doesn't like my cards.

****************************************************

EURODNS DISOVERED AND FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!

YOU ROCK FREDDY!!!!!!

****************************************************

thanks!
 
I may help.....since I`m going to run .it reg soon, if you can`t wait we can arrange something......for $20 /year with DNS managment.
 
Aloha!
perhaps I can help you with your problem.
we have a rating system for Creditcards based on countries and regions for 99% it works good, but there is still this 1%!
please PM me your Login Name and I will clarify the issue with your account, as an small excuse I will give you some discounts on .it, sorry for the problem.


Aloha!

I want to register some .it domains. I need decent/cheap place OTHER THAN Eurodns. Here is my issue....for some reason...

EUROdns.com does not like me. EVERY time I try to register a name there...they preauth my credit card, the name shows up in pending for a day...then it just disappears, my card is never charged, and the name never shows up in my account....and I never get any word fro mthem what happened. This has happened with nearly every name I have tried to reg there. I asked them what was happening, and I got a response saying I needed to use a valid credit card. Well...these are the same cards that I use for all of my purchases...and after leaving their site, I can go elsewhere and purchase things with these cards. For some reason..their system doesn't like my cards.

I need a decent .IT registrar that has good prices. Any suggestions? I am SICK of trying with EUROdns.

thanks!
 
.it domains are really bad, the whole contract sending thing, i got a .uk.com running, with google PR by the time i managed to get access to my .it, i eventually got a refund.
 
regging .it names are pain in the ass. Some require you to fax lengthy documents with ur personal info and some take even 7 days to register the names.
 
it's a struggle! i wanted to be smart and save some money and registered .it name with aruba.it, paid 11euro for the name, then found out i have to fax some papers to the registry, paid 4pounds for the fax and got an email few days later that something's wrong to send again! bit more expensive but lot easier to go with eurodns...
 
EURODNS DISOVERED AND FIXED THE PROBLEM!!!!

YOU ROCK FREDDY!!!!!!

thanks!
//edp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom