• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A Good SERPs Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Does anyone know a good SERPs, (Search Engine Result Position), tools, that will tell you your sites position for a certain keyword or term, even if you aren't in the top 10 pages?

I need one that can find your ranking amongst half a million results in either Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Most the tools I've found will only find your site if it's in the top 10 pages, and aren't even very reliable at that.
 
Thanks dcristo, it looks the business, but it doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. I'm getting "N/A" for a site that I know ranks in the top 50 results in google for my keyword. Also, it doesn't seem to want to let me track Yahoo or MSN.

Anyone else know a good tool?
 
Thanks dcristo, it looks the business, but it doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. I'm getting "N/A" for a site that I know ranks in the top 50 results in google for my keyword. Also, it doesn't seem to want to let me track Yahoo or MSN.

Anyone else know a good tool?

To track MSN and Yahoo you have to download the advanced script and upload the file to your server. Goto the Edit Preferences for more details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom