• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A letter to son

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaik

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
695
Reaction score
0
hi,
here is a sardarji joke (famous indian jokes)

a fathers letter to his son goes like this -

Dear son ! i am writing this letter slowly because i know you cant read fast !
:laugh: :-D :-D :laugh:

how is it?
thanks,
jaik
 
rolf =))

nice one

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
very good! keep posting such jokes, i will telll this joke to my father!
 
lol nice one.. The full version of this joke is

Madam Sardar writes a Letter to her son in London!

Dear Putar!

Vahe Guru.

I am in a well here and hoping you in the same well there. I am writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast. We do not live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles.

I will not be able to send the address as the last Sardars who stayed here took the address plate with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. I hope that by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, so that our address will remain same too. Then you can write letter on the same old address.

This place is nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the commode. I m not sure it works too well. Last week I put in three shirts, pulled the chain, and have not seen them since.

The weather here is not too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket of the coat.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery. By the way, I took bahu to our club's poolside. The manager is badmash. He told us that two-piece swimming suit is not allowed in this club. We were confused as to which piece should we remove?

Your sister had a baby this morning. I have not found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I do not know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wish. His father had wished to be buried in the sea after he died, and your friend died while digging a grave for his father.

There is not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love
Mom.

P.S: Beta, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter.


:-D
 
lol, nice joke :-)
 
LOL :D

Does this mean, that the son will write fast because his dad cant read slow :D:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom