• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
I wanted to come back and explain my disappearance as well as post a public apology for disappearing during a contest I was holding.

Me and my husband separated in June earlier this year. He stuck around for a few months, still working and helping pay the house we got together back in April.

A few months ago, he decided to go back to college full time, which was 2 hours away. He left me with all the bills and house payments. Panicked, I became depressed and overwhelmed. Since then, I have lost just about everything and I have given up my business to lower expenses to take care of me and my daughter. I have also lost/sold/given away most of my domain names.

Since then, I’ve been struggling to get back on my feet. Currently, I live with in-laws who are helping me out for the time being.

I would like to get back into the domain business but of course it’ll never be like it used to for me. I have to make wiser purchases now, which is probably better for me because now I will think twice before I make a purchase lol.

I want to pick the winners of the contest I was holding, but first I’m waiting for the holidays to be over with so that I can ensure I have enough funds for it. You guys worked hard on that and I do intend to pay.

Again, sorry for my disappearance. It’s great to be back. If I have forgotten someone or forgotten to do something, please PM me and remind me.

Tia
 
Life seems to come in waves. Waves of hard times and waves of good times. Try to come through the hard times even stronger and make a point to appreciate the good times even more. Good luck to you.
 
No need to apologies as this is life experience now one can see it coming.
Glad to see you back and better.
 
"tough times never last but tough people do"

What does holding down Alt & F4 do?
 
welcome back Tia. I hope your comeback will be worth it
 
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd. Kind of like a big middle finger isn't it?
 
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd. Kind of like a big middle finger isn't it?

was that supposed to be a dig?

anyways.. Good To See Your Safe And Sound.

WB

Regards, JMD
 
You were gone?



Just kidding, good to see you back :-)
 
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd.

This is a timeless classic. Forgive me, but personally I think it's funny. :D
 
Welcome back Tia! I remember before your left you nearly closed down your Exclusive account at DNF but thank God we discouraged you from doing so. Welcome back to business!
 
This is a timeless classic. Forgive me, but personally I think it's funny. :D

I don't think it's funny at all causing us to login again with paswrds because the dnf cookies function was not working.
 
Welcome back Tia! I remember before your left you nearly closed down your Exclusive account at DNF but thank God we discouraged you from doing so. Welcome back to business!

hehe

Tia looks more like Thanks in Advance in this one.. anyway it looks funny, no offense ;0
 
I don't think it's funny at all causing us to login again with paswrds because the dnf cookies function was not working.

cookies work fine here on firefox
always have done...
 
My cookies come and go as they please using Firefox...and I have no idea why.
 
Glad you're back, welcome....again ;)
 
meganerd,

Why on earth would you tell people to hold down ALT and F4 on your avatar. There are some people that have valuable information open in their web browsers. Completely unprofessional.
 
meganerd,

Why on earth would you tell people to hold down ALT and F4 on your avatar. There are some people that have valuable information open in their web browsers. Completely unprofessional.

didn't see that, that is a bit naughty. :sigh2:
Pred
 
Welcome back. Sorry for your hardship, perhaps the new year has much more to offer you. Cheers.

Acro
 
New year is always a good time for a fresh start.Good luck for your future plans and welcome back.
Happy new year to all in the forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom