• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A sedo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but has anyone else had there search engine results go in the toilet after listing there website on sedo. I had several websites that were comming up on the first page of searches on google,msn and yahoo and a month after being listed on sedo they are way down the list, I mean way down.
 
Sorry to hear fellow Canuck, i'm not sure what the deal with that is. Sedo usually ends up replying to these sort of questions here on DNForum so, wait and see.


On a related note, it seems almost every other topic I read on here lately is about Sedo. Not sure if that is saying something or not but.


Jay
 
Are you also parked there as well?

I think it's a given that if you park domains anywhere, that rely on traffic other then type-in, that search engine rankings start to go downhill. At least that's what I've experienced.

But as for just listing domains/websites for sale, I've had names listed at different sites without any noticible issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom