• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

? about Godaddy parking pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone.....

I have some domains at godaddy's, and just have them parked there. I was wondering if godaddy, charges anything to put on the park page that a domain is for sale and contract email. Or if they charge anything to do that, I'm worried they may charge me if I do that.

Just the way they set things up, and try to push buying stuff from them. Makes me worry, if I do I may just get a bill after doing it. I have to admit their site is a bit tricky, and I feel I have to be very careful doing anything with my domains there.

Thanks! Tim
 
I don't think you can add 'for sale' to the GD parking. Plus, why make them more money, you don't make any money off parking your names with them.

You should park at Sedo or any other parking service, most have the option to add "for sale."
 
What ones are best, I don't want to use them to sell the domains though. I just want to see if I get offers, and let people email me offers for them.
 
Sedo tends to get the most offers, imo. But you'll always get offers if people are interested, no matter where it's parked. Sedo has an interface you can check offers in, and of course you don't have to accept.
 
Thanks for the info, I just did a few of my domains. It's pretty easy, not hard at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom