• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

About ovtdomainnames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
Is the owner a member of this forum ? Few hours ago my partner paid for a 30 day subscription and chosed an username-password but those login data never worked and there's no passwod retrieval link nor we got any welcome message from them ... We contacted their support service, I'm sure they'll reply soon but, for reasons I've not the time to explain, we need such account activated urgently.

If the owner is a member of the forum, I might PM him too, to speed up the process ... Does anyone know him/her ? Thanks :)
 
I think it's "YNOT"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom