• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

About Sedo Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienGG

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
0
I found that I can no longer make counter offers after the domain that I am selling is put on auction.
Is that true, or was I looking at the wrong spot?
Quickly let me know please.
 
Once a domain name is put into auction it will sell at that price or higher, since most extensions other than .com never get bid up, its basically an agreement saying you will sell at that price in 7 days.
 
Counter offer was allowed before.
 
What? Once a domain name is put into auction it will sell at that price or higher, since most extensions other than .com never get bid up, its basically an agreement saying you will sell at that price in 7 days.

this explains it all.

you have agreed to sell the domain at auction, you can not take offers anymore other than through the auction bidding system. not sure how or when you could accept offers after entering into a auction agreement?
 
this explains it all.

you have agreed to sell the domain at auction, you can not take offers anymore other than through the auction bidding system. not sure how or when you could accept offers after entering into a auction agreement?

I just wanna know, cuz I could do it a while ago.
 
You can counter offer BEFORE you send it to auction.

Once you click that button to SEND TO AUCTION, it's gone to auction. Negotiating is over.

Can you stop an auction? That I do not know.
 
I am pretty sure about this cuz I have done it a few times b4, and I even taught someone else to do it.
 
well then you need to reteach yourself.

3 people have tried to tell you it does not work this way, and you keep repeating the same !@#$%!@$.

this is the last time i'll bump this thread!
 
nah... i was just trying to explain why i thought that way.
i know sedo has locked it out...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom