• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Abusive Denny007

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
is it just me or is Denny007 being abusive for no good reason?

The story was that I got a personal invite by Ashaw from this forum to join tmfor.com (apparently run by Denny007 from this forum). Ashaw was an admin in that forum as well.

Well, I thought that being courteous, I might join tmfor as a favour, so I headed there.

For no good reason, I got a crap load of abuse from the owner there ( namely Denny007).

For those interested in seeing it, I have attached a link to the screen shot of my application thread (now that Denny007 has mentioned in the thread that he wanted to hide the abuse :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

thanks for treating your guest so nicely, Denny:veryangry:


http://www.ozdoc.com/x.html
 
Broken link dude
Pred :)
 
1.
Ashaw shouldn't have you invited before voting
2.
Nobody do us a "favour" joining - we do favours LETTING IN. Every member has a lot of free tools worth of thousands of dollars to use.
Also we are negotiating with power of our domains with parking cmpanies to get a better cut.
3.
I moved the thread to private area and than posted the comment because of your "I was just wasting my time" remark .
You was NOT supposed to see that, didn't know Vbull will inherit access right for thread creator.
If some people from this forum would see inside the forum they would probably get a heart attack...

You "wasted" more of your time with making those pissing comments than with registering !
 
so it is your common practice to abuse people behind their backs?

btw, Ashaw is your admin, if you have a problem with the way he invites people, it's your problem. Once a guest is invited, you have failed to shown normal social etiquette.
 
so it is your common practice to abuse people behind their backs?

No, only those who pissed me off


Ashaw is your admin, if you have a problem with the way he invites people, it's your problem

He went AWOL for 2 days now, there was probably some miscomunication.


Once a guest is invited, you have failed to shown normal social etiquette.

Imagine - a homeless person gets by mistake invitation to billionaires ball. Will they let him in or they will also "failed to show normal social etiquette" ?
 
And your loser remark refers to? See here goes your abusive spree again.

Sigh... billionair ball. Keep your narcissism to yourself.

There is no point of you replying to this thread. This thread is for others to judge your character.
 
There is no point of you replying to this thread

There is - bump it, so more people will not miss it and have fun !
 
Well this is insulting to both party's. allanh was invited by an admin and then shoved off by another ...i think this by doing that deny you were being morally presumptuous, you could have just said that there is a mistake and he cannot participate... And please your example of comparing a billionares ball with TM typo forum isnt conscientious.

I am not taking anyone's side just letting you guys know mistakes happen..Don't let yesterday take up to much of today.

Regardz

lazyleo
 
was invited by an admin

But part of the invitation was also "you will have to be approved" - and he wasn't approved.


And please your example of comparing a billionares ball with TM typo forum isnt conscientious.

Yeah I know but pretty funny I couldn't resist :)
 
I could care less about being approved or not. Not that I trade domain as my normal job.

What sets me off was your abusive remarks which you THOUGHT could only be seen by your closet club members.
 
What sets me off was your abusive remarks which you THOUGHT could only be seen by your closet club members.

What set ME OFF (to make some PRIVATE funny remarks) was your "You wasted my time" - obviously you have plenty of time to waste !
 
if you don't want people feeling wasting their time when visiting your website, then tell your admins not to send out invites.

btw, I consider my comments extremely polite comparing to your "loser" "shitty" vulgar language.
 
As entertaining as this truly is, perhaps this should be taken off-line, or at least to the realm of PM, as it is clear you both feel very differently about the situation and it does NOT pertain to anything on DNForum.


Jay
 
then tell your admins not to send out invites

They are not "my admins" - basically everyone on tmfor.com is treated like an admin.


I consider my comments extremely polite comparing to your "loser" "shitty" vulgar language.

If you talk politely with no bad words even in your privacy (at home, with friends at bar etc.) pls note most people do NOT.
Basically you just overheard a private conversation (nobody else could read it - only club members and you by mistake).
And took it public. Thats probably more unpolite than have some cracks about some @$#%^!@# in a private club.
 
Denny,
you appear to have pushed the self destruct button.
That's three threads now where you are trying to get up as many peoples noses as possible.
Do yourself a favour & start by apologising to allan & then get the thread closed down. That would be a start.
Before anyone points out, yes us Predators have self destruct buttons too! :lol:
I ALMOST got Arnie! ;)
Cheers,
Predator
 
Denny,
you appear to have pushed the self destruct button.
That's three threads now where you are trying to get up as many peoples noses as possible.
Do yourself a favour & start by apologising to allan & then get the thread closed down. That would be a start.
Before anyone points out, yes us Predators have self destruct buttons too! :lol:
I ALMOST got Arnie! ;)
Cheers,
Predator

Pls read those threads properly again:
--in this thread someone is attacking me because he "overheard" something which he was not suppsed to and took it public. Which is unpolite. But I am the wrong one.

--in another thread another member calling me "cocksucker" and "that the only pussy I ever licked was my mothers" etc.
I never called him names, always replying calmly. But again - I am the wrong one ?

So pls read all those threads properly, especially who is posting what, could have mixed it. And tell me specifically what is WORST I posted comparing to the other member...
 
Yes, I called you a cocksucker when you hijacked a legitimate sale thread with false information. And I will call you again a cocksucker because that's what you do here on DNF. You're an unworthy POS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom