Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Pls read those threads properly again:
--in this thread someone is attacking me because he "overheard" something which he was not suppsed to and took it public. Which is unpolite. But I am the wrong one.
--in another thread another member calling me "cocksucker" and "that the only pussy I ever licked was my mothers" etc.
I never called him names, always replying calmly. But again - I am the wrong one ?
So pls read all those threads properly, especially who is posting what, could have mixed it. And tell me specifically what is WORST I posted comparing to the other member...
is it just me or is Denny007 being abusive for no good reason?
The story was that I got a personal invite by Ashaw from this forum to join tmfor.com (apparently run by Denny007 from this forum). Ashaw was an admin in that forum as well.
Well, I thought that being courteous, I might join tmfor as a favour, so I headed there.
For no good reason, I got a crap load of abuse from the owner there ( namely Denny007).
For those interested in seeing it, I have attached a link to the screen shot of my application thread (now that Denny007 has mentioned in the thread that he wanted to hide the abuse![]()
)
thanks for treating your guest so nicely, Denny:veryangry:
http://www.ozdoc.com/x.html
Complex said:Yes, I called you a cocksucker when you hijacked a legitimate sale thread with false information. And I will call you again a cocksucker because that's what you do here on DNF. You're an unworthy POS.
"He blames everybody else instead of admitting that this is a problem of his own making. "
- Quoted from Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms
hi, Rock, point noted. I won't make any more comments in this thread and will leave people to make their own call.
The reason why I posted in this part of the forum is because of the forum description :
"Platinum Lounge on dnforum.com. This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising."
![]()
Acro, please leave the abuse out of this thread. I posted it not to flame anyone, but purely to give people a chance to make up their own minds when they deal with Denny in the future.
and there's a right hook to denny jaw by Acroplex
denny fades back off the ropes and counters with two swift jabs to Acroplex's head
the crowd roars
Acroplex looking dazed, dances around the ring trying to recover.
Denny moves in closer, throwing shots to Acro's mid- section.
Ding...the bell rings
Round One Tie!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.