• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Abusive Denny007

Status
Not open for further replies.

adutopia.com

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
in reference to http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=195191

I also recieved a letter from denny to post my info. I then got a barrage of abusive language and called names that I will not post here.

I then did a followup email, Explaining my position. Then I got banned.

My experience with *****.com has been terrible.

Denny does not have the courage to post his email or messenger in his profile nor does he have the integrity to explain his behavior.

also
denny007 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

coward@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for allowing me to vent
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom