• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ads between posts even when signed in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
783
Reaction score
0
I haven't been on for a while but don't remember it being like this before.

Even when i am signed in there are ads being displayed between posts in a thread.

Bit over the top imo.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the world of selling ad space on a popular forum. :eek:
 
You even have your own banner ;)
Although I don't like the one in the body of the thread (can't scroll with mouse wheel) I have no problem with the ones elsewhere. Smart marketing, imo.
 
It was annoying at the beginning....but like everything in life ..you get used to it.
 
Even when i am signed in there are ads being displayed between posts in a thread.

I didn't notice it before ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom