• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Adsense for SEARCH... Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
If I wanted to add a page to my website that is a SEARCH page... and a search page ONLY... as in, NO other content.... is that OK with Google?

I have sites where a I have a search bar in the site, amongst the content... but in THIS instance, I'd have a page with just the search bar, catagory links to site listings, a few featured sites and some ads.

Sample can be found HERE

Is this against the TOS?

GoPC
 
Bit of a grey aread, but I think Adsense Site Search would be ok. Normal Adsense blocks would be more blatant.
 
It is not dependant whether the page is search or not. It depends more whether the page is blank or not !
If you show your ads in a blank page with just a search box, I think that could be seen wrong. If however, you put the ads in the incoming results pages, that's should be totally fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom