• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

AdSense question, advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
I have a minisite about employment in country X. On one of the pages called "Find a Job" I am about to store a bunch of Google ads under several titles such as "Jobs in city Y", "Employement Agencies" and etc. Do you think Google would consider this not a proper way to display ads? The ads arent in the corner or bottom of the page, they are right in the center... perhaps I should place a sign somewhere visible that these are ads, not real job postings. Suggestions are welcome. I didnt really work with AdSense previously and it'd be great not to be banned from it.
 
This is actually what they want you to do. They will be cool with it as long as you follow these 2 rules.

don't change the adsense code at all.

no more than 3 codes on a page WITH CONTENT.
 
what if there is no real content except the ads? I'll probably just ad some text below to avoid problems
 
mistermouse63 said:
what if there is no real content except the ads? I'll probably just ad some text below to avoid problems

Needs to be content on the page, can't have just ads, even if you copy and paste content from other pages to the page you are ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom