• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Adsense tools and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

clevercast

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
Hiya All,

I'm looking for 'good' adsense tools. I've seen tons of ads for 'adsense everything' but in reality most are probably junk.

Can you all tell me what you use and where to get it. I would be keenly interested in something that generates 'adsence pages'.

I saw an ad recently and it boasted '1 Million adsense pages' If this is true, how was it done?!

I also saw a site using wikipedia content. Is this a feed of some sort.

Any help for this clueless old lady would be appreciated ;)

Peace,
Lee
 
PM Sent

clevercast said:
Hiya All,

I'm looking for 'good' adsense tools. I've seen tons of ads for 'adsense everything' but in reality most are probably junk.

Can you all tell me what you use and where to get it. I would be keenly interested in something that generates 'adsence pages'.

I saw an ad recently and it boasted '1 Million adsense pages' If this is true, how was it done?!

I also saw a site using wikipedia content. Is this a feed of some sort.

Any help for this clueless old lady would be appreciated ;)

Peace,
Lee
 
DNF will build you a site or Buy their templates and add your own content...
 
Yeah, that's cool! Have you seen those wikipedia sites? Supposedly, they do well in the engines?!

Peace,
Lee
 
clevercast said:
Yeah, that's cool! Have you seen those wikipedia sites? Supposedly, they do well in the engines?!

That is probably not the best long term view as you are simply regurgitating duplicate content. Eventually the SEs will purge these sites.
 
True, but I want one ;) Milk it while it's still viable.

Peace,
Lee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom