Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed adultexposures.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dhabets

Hello,

so, what do you think about adultexposures.com? Any potential? What would YOU do with it? :)

Domain summit 2024
M

mike

I think it's kind of an intriguing name for a general sex site even though it probably doesn't get any type-ins. 'ADULT' 'EXPOSURES' as a flashing banner ad would look pretty cool and probably pull ok as far as bannerads go. This name plays to the natural curiosity of voyeuristic surfers promising them the excitement of seeing 'Adults Exposed'

Additionally, I think AdultExposures.com is a good name for a sex e-zine site. Especially if you were to use offline advertising like newspaper classifieds or magazines to drive taffic there.

Or maybe a wilderness vacation outfitter company catering to grown ups might dig using AdultExposures.com! They have a 'go for it' mentality.

What would I do with it? The e-zine thing or sell it! :^)

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dhabets
Hello,

so, what do you think about adultexposures.com? Any potential? What would YOU do with it? :)

if i were u, i'd develop it, advertise, then sell. ;)

D

dhabets

yeah, that's what I was thinking....

any offers for the domain?

OR

anyone interested in developing it?

D

dhabets

Mike, do you know of any sites that already have that? Just so I can get an idea?....

M

mike

Originally posted by dhabets
Mike, do you know of any sites that already have that? Just so I can get an idea?....

I can't remember the url for it. I guess you could go to google and type in 'sex e-zines' or something similar and find them.

Then look for the affiliates/webmaster link on the page to review and sign up for their program. The one I saw had the e-zines organized in a tile and row format, like a dozen or so e-zines to choose from. They pay like a buck per sign up. No CC required by customer.

I don't know if you can find Adult affiliate programs at CJ or not. Really, there are alot of experienced adult webmasters here that can point you in the right direction better than me if you want to build adult websites. Maybe one of them can tell you how/where to start/go with this name.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators