Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Advetise on my Collector Car (Your Company or Website Wrapped aropund my Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The opportunity to advertise your company or business on my rubber necking limited edition 2007 Shelby GT is now being auctioned off at eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260348079332

Visit the eBay listing to see pic's of the wonderful car

Call Out Points
  • Want to advertise your company or website on a flashy limited edition “Carroll Shelby” Las Vegas Factory Production Car. This car is number #495 off the assembly line out of about 5000+/- made.
  • I am talking about a Limited edition Black “Shelby GT”, Shelby Automotive plant only made this car in black or white for the 2007edition. Which makes this even more valuable since Carroll Shelby manufactured less black Shelby Gt's then white.
  • This is a car that attracts attention every where it drives in Southern California, at ever intersection, driving down the freeway, driving down the coast line, and driving to Las Vegas and every where in between. I cant even park the car with out having “lookie lous” doing a walk around my car and waiting for the owner “me” to show up for questions.
  • This is truly a car that gets a lot of attention and could be great exposure for your company.
  • By the way besides my daily driving of this car around San Diego California, I make frequent trips to LA on business weekly and take monthly trips to Las Vegas, where my car is driven around Vegas as well as valet parked in front of prestigious hotels.
  • I also frequent many southern California car and racing events and shows. You may contact me for a list of car shows and events that I frequent.
  • I also enter my 2007 Shelby GT to amateur/professional 1/8 mile and Quarter Mile bracket racing events for trophy's, cash and prizes up and down the west coast all the way east to Las Vegas Race Way. Contact me for a complete list of events.
  • Locally I go to every event held by www.RaceLegal.com and www.BaronaDrags.com. You will also see my car 1st Sunday of every month Daltons Road House in San Marcos California like clock work.

• I have a perfect driving record, and drive a lot daily and or my car is parked in high traffic areas like car shows and other car and social events. Walking, Running, Riding a Bike, or Driving by my car there is always a rubber necker.
  • This is a great opportunity for a nationally marketed company or business, as well as local market or for someone looking to brake into the west coast market and southern California markets.
  • I will also be combining this with a website/blog of the day to day life of my limited edition Shelby GT at www.shelbygtblog.com I will journal the daily life of this car and where it has been with photos and videos. Bringing the road to the Internet. So imagine your company wrapped around my Shelby GT eventually being viewed by millions on the net via photos and videos. I will also give you top advertising placement on every page of my website. (By the way I am a on line developer by trade, thus this will not be a hack website, for a list of already developed websites please contact me)
  • As you can see you will receive maximum exposure for your business and or website.

• I will allow you to wrap the entire vehicle for as little as $3,000 a month or your best offer.
  • * If an entire vehicle wrap is out of your budget I will consider the following
  • Entertain offers around $650 a month for Hood Wrap
  • Entertain offers around $450 a month for trunk wrap
  • Entrain offers of around $650 a month a month for 1 door wrap
  • Entrain offers of around $1000 a month for 2 door wraps
  • Entrain offers of around $1000 a month for drivers side or passenger side car wrap
  • Entertain offers around $1700 a month for drivers side and passenger side car wraps
  • Entertain offers around $1500 for entire top nose to back car wrap
  • If you have a small budget I will be open to suggestion of what is with in your budget

• Points you should be aware of prior to bidding
  • This is a month to month contract, you must give 30 days notice prior to canceling.
  • Buyer will receive the second month free
  • Buyer responsible for providing car wrap or advertising decals (Contact me for list of local companies if you need it)
  • Car is insured and I have a great driving record (contact for proof)
  • Payment can be paid via paypal, credit card, or cashier check.
  • Buyer must submit initial 1st month payment at close of this listing
  • Recurring billing date will start once the car has been wrapped or decals have been placed on the car and no earlier.
  • For any other questions please call 760-809-5039 and ask for Rich, you can call 24 hours a day, leave message and contact number if no one answers. Should be there to answer the phone though between 10am – 9pm PST
  • The website www.ShelbyGtBlog.com should be up and running in the next day or two, check back for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom