• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Affiliate for a real estate typo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtonia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
I've got this typo of a popular US real estate website that offers real estate listing, mortgages, credit and other kind of those stuffs.

Is there any better options than parking? Affiliate maybe? All I wanna do is send the visitors with my affiliate unique id, not interested in developing it as I may get trouble cos it may be a trademark.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
drop the domain then... do you really want to get into a TM issue????
 
Rtonia, you PM box is full. I'll think about it, and get back to you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom