Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Aftermarket.com TrafficZ thread seems to be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This morning I made a post in reply to the aftermarket.com auction thread about the latest trend which is so called pre-bidding on names and asked about its purpose since the bids apparently do not mean much and appear to be more or less an exercise in futility.

I just spent a long time looking for the thread to check for feedback and post again about the subject of prebidding but could not locate the thread.

Anyone know what happend to it? Was it deleted, along with my post but why :?:

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

After posting the above, I did a Google search for a few keywords in the post and found this http://www.google.com/search?source...GLL_en&q=aftermarket.com+futility+pre-bidding (see first return) in Google from this morning. Why is it exclusive members can not access the thread? I have seen this in the past a few times too.

"David G, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.For information on how to upgrade your account to be able to post or read certain sections of the forum, please visit: Membership Plans.
2.Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3.Your membership level may not have sufficient privileges to access this page!
4.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't access it either... Weird

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's a thread under moderation.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom