• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

afternic any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Okay,
i've really almost had it with sedo. i'm just tired out by them . chasing the bloody fools all the time on purchases & sales.
i need a viable alternative as have to have a break from these jokers.
does anyone get regular sales on afternic or anywhere else, & do you get paid?
cheers
 
I just sold a domain I had posted on Afternic for $500, but it's the only one I've sold there. I did sell one on Sedo about 2 years ago for $200, but nothing since then.

I have all my domains parked at Sedo for ad revenue purposes, and my click through rate is about 4.5%, with an average price per click of about 10 cents.

I'd be curious to see what other people are getting for click through rates and $ per click at Sedo, Afternic and other parking places.
 
I didn't wait for my membership to lapse. I went ahead an cancelled my account over the adult/gaming names flap. I still avoid Afternic like the plague.
 
I let my Afternic membership lapse. Sedo has my vote out of the two.
 
Don't use Sedo... use Sedo Pro... pays much better.

I use both Afternic and Sedo... I like Sedo far more. Although Afternic does seem to get more offers from time to time; but most of them are lowball offers which I always ignored.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom