• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Afternic Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

BidNo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
3
Anybody buy/sell domains at Afternic Bazaar? No offense but looks like a lot of low-priced sales.

Should or shouldn't these be in domain sales history? Would this add value or just be more to weed through during research? Maybe a minimum value for inclusion?

Thoughts, opinions or insights?
 
Well the highest price possible is $600 of course, and there is the occasional 'good bargain' to be had.
 
Ah, didn't know that. Oh now I see, transaction are directly between the buyer and seller... Got it, thanks.
 
I tossed 6n.org on there for $600 a while ago to get it moved. So its probably worth watching for crap like that.
 
:)
I tossed 6n.org on there for $600 a while ago to get it moved. So its probably worth watching for crap like that.

Next time you have a name like that, just go ahead and send me an email.
 
I have made several good buys from the Bazaar...
 
I remember when you could get a lot of LLN.com on the bazaar for $20 or less. I check it once in a while for the odd deal. Seems there have been a few better names on there lately.
 
Not confirmed sales but I added these to domain sales history (showing auction >= $50); decided the currency of information was useful. Let me know if you have an opinion otherwise.
 
There are some good deals there once in a while....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom