• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Afternic has a new look

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
My 'other' favorite domain name market place has a new look, I think it looks pretty good - afternic.com
 
I dont know if it's because of their new design, but there search is soo slow.
 
Search works like a flash for me. I like the new design too. About time!
 
the bazaar is the same but the sub category links dont work
 
logistics remind me of the old old afternic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom