• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Afternic is horrible!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

(_Y_)Man

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
I will never buy or sell a domain there again. I placed a bid and a 7 day auction started after that, I was high bidder at the end of the 7 days paying way over the reserve. I sent payment asap, i got no reply from seller, 1 day later I get an email saying the seller changes his mind and doesnt want to sell anymore!!. They said the seller didnt understand the way it worked, but the seller has many many domains for sale on afternic and only a few had a reserve on them.

will never do business through afternic again.
 
Mr.Net said:
will do thanks
Yeah, fits better in the other forum section.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom