• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

afternic is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstrike

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
the damn site wont even load : ( and half the time it takes at least a minute... and im talking t1 connection. Many people have alot riding on domain parking/sales... this stupid site should invest some money if they want people to use it.
 
1) posted in the wrong section
2) their site is a little slow and now they are "terrible" - great logic there
 
They are terrible.
Slow or not.
I still get payment reminders after I deleted my account there 2 years ago.
 
I didn't say they were good or bad, I just said calling a company terrible because their site is temporarly slow is stupid.
 
1) its not "temporarily" slow... its always slow. When I started this thread, it wasn't just slow, it was completely inaccessible
2) dont criticize my logic, its better than yours
 
domainstrike said:
1) its not "temporarily" slow... its always slow. When I started this thread, it wasn't just slow, it was completely inaccessible
2) dont criticize my logic, its better than yours

:flock: :flock: :flock:

As I said, if you want to whine about a company, at least do it in the right forum.
 
"Platinum Lounge"
This is a private forum available to Platinum and Exclusive members to discuss anything you wish. No advertising.

Key word there is "Anything". Don't get too excited and wet your panties, you are wrong, this thread can stay here. And btw, I took a quick look at your recent posts... .almost every single one is you complaining, criticizing, or bashing somebody/ telling them their domains are worth garbage in a nasty way.... get a life and try to contribute/help people on this forum instead of being a dick.
 
Nice language there...

I never personally insulted you, I just said it was stupid to insult a company because there site is slow...and there are better places to complain about a specific service you don't like.
 
Afternic site is kind of slow, they could also make it easier to list domains and have nicer PPC pages. But they do get domains sold, they regularly have sales in the weekly top 20 now, including some 5 and 6 figure sales this year. But there is room for improvement at their site. They do have some big portfolios listed, including that of BuyDomains I believe. IMO it's worth listing your domains there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom