• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

afternic

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
here's a head's up for afternic
after years, I made a sale there.
the point isnt the sale itself, but the fact that they actually communicated here through PMs because of a problem, and the sale went through very smoothly.

Looks like I will be re evaluating the situation, and I will be listing many more domains with them.
 
I think the sales process in afternic is second to none. now that they have the new promotional services option, I seen my domain advertised on buydomains, TDnam and a host of other services.

Excellent communications, and always answer within 24 hours.

Top marks for the boys.
 
I sold a nice x,xxx name last week through the new service to a pharm company and it was my first Afternic sale and I've had my names listed there for years now. They new promo, despite the 20% is well worth IMHO.
 
what 20%? they charged me 10%??
 
You just price your domains to include the 20%..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom