• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Afternic's New Exchange is working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
After 3 years of having names listed on Afternic, I finally get an x,xxx sale. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of names at Sedo but this is my first Afternic sale ever and it was to a big firm. I definitely credit their new exchange for it because I had the named parked with Sedo but the buyer contacted me through Afternic. I think this exchange is going to go places and think it's a wonderful idea!!! I look forward to more sales with them!
 
if they drop the yearly membership fee to $0, then I might give them another try.

no sense paying them membership fee's on top of commission fee's if I get a sale.
 
if they drop the yearly membership fee to $0, then I might give them another try.

no sense paying them membership fee's on top of commission fee's if I get a sale.

Agree...can't have it both ways....
I didn't renew my Afternic membership...
 
Yes, I'm not interested in paying a yearly fee either...I did not renew.
 
me neither... expired membership and there is sits.

What good was it before?

GoPC
 
come on, it's only a flat fee of about $20 bucks a year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom