Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Again I would like to say thanks dnf

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrectName.Com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just went to a forum I haven't been active at in years (and it used to be) and ....dislike posting requirements

I try to always remember to include register, but dates, thats on buyer and whois, though if the date is near of course I mention it.

I mean if you cant use a who is or are too lazy than, you shouldnt be buying names

Another forum I suggested that PR names (if allowed) should have seperate section, as it ruined another decent domain section at another forum.

BTW (names dont have page rank, sites do)

So again I wanted to say thanks again to DNF

been domaining about 10 years, and to keep a forum strong healthy for that long, OMG that really is something.

Sure wish Adam would open webmasterforum like he talked about in the past.

I ran a forum for a bit, and if you haven't, MY LORD, trying to keep few hundred people happy, its just impossible. I sold $600 a month income for about that just because it was a complete pain and took tons of time.

Props to the mods of course as they are needed. Getting good mods is insanely tough too.

DNF is ...well is doing a damn good job. Thank you.

This isnt a paid endorsement! Nothing is perfect but this place sure beats most of whats out there, and I look forward to coming here, and at least I know there arent deadbeats, spam and whatever else.

Domain Summit 2024

MrWilson

Level 3
Reaction score
I'm new here - been a paid member for only about a week. But I'm really impressed with everything that they've done. This is DEFINITELY not a paid endorsement. Although, if someone wants to pay me to endorse their product I would be happy to (but that is a topic for another day). LOL

All jokes aside, I agree with you 100%. Great forum, great website - and all in all, great members!

Kudos to DNF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com