• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
8-) 8-) Hi, people lol I changed my user name from NameLegend to (Joe)NameLegend.

"Not really a differnce but I like (Joe)NameLegend better. Well good luck to everyone, (Joe) NameLegend
 
Is this your 4th username change or 5th in last 2 months..
 
JoGend? I jsut like putting (Joe) with NameLegend So I put it in my user name
 
I like just "joe", better. :-D

-Joe
 
its slightly long and cumbersome the way it is now...

I liked NameLegend better I think...you could have just put "Joe" in your sig or something...but anyways, congrats on the new name.
 
I've requested for a username history feature to be added - this way we can keep track of ADD members :-D
 
Yes, Ive requested for the same. It seems somewhat easy to decept someone by simply changing your user name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom