• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale All LLL.ca Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
2
Looks like Adam gobbled them up on the 9th/10th of October. Now I wish I had picked up more of them... Congratulations Adam!!

I picked up the remaining 30 nnn's might as well have both of them go in the same week :D No more nnn's or LLL's available...
 
It looks like a few were not grabbed in this weeks tbr so check again!

And way to go Adam!
 
Nope looks like they were all grabbed. From the list at sibername these were the ones dropped this week

fwq.ca
fyq.ca
ahz.ca
pfq.ca
pof.ca
ayq.ca
rhx.ca
rut.ca
syq.ca
ttn.ca
vfb.ca
vph.ca
ffn.ca
nuf.ca
yyl.ca

All were picked up...
 
oops they are on next week's list
 
I betcha the price to grab them just went up :P

Just registered the remaining nnn's might as well have both the LLL and NNN disappear in the same week :D
 
this is why I bought some nnn.ca's last year, even though they start with '0'. knew this day would come.
 
too bad there are so many restrictions in the .ca, otherwise I would have bought some too;)
 
What's next?

L-L.ca (only 676 possible, less if you only want premium letters) less combinations than LLL.ca

N-N.ca (only 100 possible) less combinations than NNN.ca

most of these are gone in other top extensions, all depends on how much you hate that dash.
 
Nope looks like they were all grabbed. From the list at sibername these were the ones dropped this week



All were picked up...

rut.ca currently $310
nuf.ca currently $141

finishing tomorrow AM
 
What's next?

L-L.ca (only 676 possible, less if you only want premium letters) less combinations than LLL.ca

N-N.ca (only 100 possible) less combinations than NNN.ca

most of these are gone in other top extensions, all depends on how much you hate that dash.

as of the 13th:

There are still 83 out of 100 n-n.ca available.
There are still 368 out of 676 l-l.ca available.

Cheers,

Jay
 
nice liberator, thanks for the stats on L-L and N-N
 
NP hugegrowth, picked up the remaining duplicating letters l-l. Not great letters but grabbed em anyways :D All other duplicating letters are taken.

v-v.ca
u-u.ca
k-k.ca
q-q.ca
 
I had been looking at v-v also, but chose a few with mixed premium letters instead.
 
I own 20s 30s 40s 50s 60s 70s and 90s (ca) what would that put their value at???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom