• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale almost at par

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
PayPal Conversion Rate as of Sep. 19, 2007:

1 U.S. Dollar = 0.988750 Canadian Dollars
 
Yeah was watching about that on the news last night, kinda sucks when ya get paid in USD though :P
 
Hold on... I got .9966 CAN for every $US I sold ...

Not even at par.. less...

Terrible times.. it was a 20% premium when I started looking at domains and now, 20% less revenue and 20% less more on conversion!! Is it a double whammy or not!!!!
 
reg fees are lower if you reg in US $ and have to exchange C$
 
Indeed - regging and renewing via US dollars is nice. Selling in US is not so attractive anymore. I've got both a domain sale and website sale coming through escrow and I've lost probably $50 in just the past few days waiting for it all to clear! grrrr
 
for a brief moment the cad eclipsed the greenback today. Something like 1.0004 to every 1 usd.

don;t like the exchange but nice to see Canada's loonie high for the bragging rights alone.
 
Paypal still exchanged for under .98 today

they can't keep up with the fast rise. lol
 
Going to feel odd to be saying:

domain.ca

payment by Can$
 
I already posted my first .ca for sale here specifying C$. What a moment. Will have to change Sedo listings to Euros.
 
I might have to fake my ident to beng american now, so people stop askin for my Canadian dollars.
 
I hate losing money cashing USD checks.... Know of a .ca register that charges USD? :P
 
I picked up 10k on Tues only cost me $9900. Great for buying domains now. And I just put out my first offer specifying canadian dollars for the sale price. :)

I still miss the days when I got paid $1.63 for every $1. That's a 40% income hit over the last 3 years or so. :sigh2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom