• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Am I Allowed to Place Adsense in cPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
0
I operate a free cPanel hosting service. Am I allowed to place adsense in the header of cPanel?
 
I believe this is against Adsense TOS since CPanel requires a log in and Adsense ads can only be placed on unrestricted pages.
 
No Adsense is allowed in password protected areas.
 
but you see adsense in many forums, which require a login. So this would be against the TOS as well?
 
Most forums require login for posting, but for reading does not. If reading requires login, it is breaking TOS, because the Media robot can not access and determine content of the pages. I think big servers like newspapers or really big forums requiring login can make a deal with Google if they allow their bot access password protected pages so the robot can read thme like members can.

For example the platinum section here does not have Adsense ad and I think is because of the TOS...
 
If you put the adsense code using an iframe, then i suppose you will get away with it as it is not on the protected page in theory.

Not something I would suggest trying though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom