• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Amazon Affiliate Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
I am looking at setting up an Amazon affiliate store on a nice Xbox 360 game domain I own.

Just a couple of questions for those of you in the know about this sort of thing:

1. Would it be worth it in the first place (I can direct maybe a couple of hundred targetted visitors per day).

2. I dont code, but have seen Associate-o-Matic, which looks pretty good. Can anyone recommend other simple, but good, scripts I might want to check out?

Cheers, Matt.
 
I have associateomatic but it didn't work out well for me. I think Jonathan from this forum had a better experience
 
I just set up a new site selling products through amazon. I tried it before and it definately failed. But im trying some new things this time and hopefully it will do better. I heard someone else on this forum was doing pretty well with one, that why i decided to give it another try
 
GMP.

http://www.gmpias.com

It's a great .NET front-end. I was bored about a year ago and set one up just for fun. See http://www.NerdSmart.com for my customization. It was about a day's work and it makes me about $50 a month and I do absolutely nothing. Seriously, nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom