Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

An Affiliate Blog SOLD at $28000!!!

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In recent years website buy-sell along with domain name have increased a lot. many people are selling their developed blog website for a high figure.

Last week I handled a deal through EPIK Escrow from Bangladesh which was an affiliate blog along with a good domain name.
The deal was $28K which is really a good amount for that blogging site and it took less than 24 hours to clear the payment through Local bank in Bangladesh.
Who thinks or worry about close your Domain/Website deal and get paid quickly in Bangladesh feel free to reach me for getting a quick service.

Thanks to buyer and seller for choosing Epik Escrow.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It really depends on what the domain and revenue were...
The deal was $28K which is really a good amount for that blogging site
$28k could be low if it were making something like $2000/month in revenue or even $200/mo but a killer XBlog keyword that has a ton of potential type-in traffic. :)

What's your multiple, @Biggie? I seem to recall you once telling me it was up to like 60 months of CPC revenue (or a set BIN you had in mind) in a thread or conversation eons ago. Would the same multiple apply had you developed a site?

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure the calculation with 60 months or 12 months. My best recall the site is making around $600 month from amazon affiliate sales.

They have a few more sites to develop so its a good ROI for the seller IMO

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
the site is making around $600 month
In this case, $28K is a multiple of 46 or 47 months (28K / 600), which seems around what is done these days. Examples of current offers: https://empireflippers.com/marketplace/

They have a few more sites to develop so its a good ROI for the seller IMO
If they manage to develop sites which make $600 per month or more, that's very good. They could also keep them and run them (maybe try to develop them more). They would earn that much in a few years period, and still be able to resell them later.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not sure the calculation with 60 months or 12 months. My best recall the site is making around $600 month from amazon affiliate sales.
That would be an approximate 47 month multiple (assuming that's pure profit).

$28,000 / $600 = 46.66
Sales price / monthly profit = 47 month multiple

Let's say they wanted to price it with a 60 month multiple BIN, then it'd be $36,000.
$600 * 60 = $36,000

I would say that this is a decent price, but, you never know without the site being disclosed. The blog could easily have been about a trend or a fad that fades away in 2 years despite all the content you add to it and nurture, think..., a blog about all the TY Beanie Babies that could clear $600 at the peak of the trend but could barely break $6 now (I don't know, just the first thing that came to my head).

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree here. But it requires more time to manage a blog, write contents. So they sold it for a decent price.
In the mean time another news I can share the seller migrating to Australia from Bangladesh. So its a very good amount at this moment for him.

@amplify I can say its a very informative blog. which is about Hobby Milling machine and DIY projects.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without knowing much about the blog, I don't know if it sold for a decent price.

Obviously, someone (the seller) was happy with that number as they pushed it out for the price, so it was at least worth that to the buyer and seller. Congrats!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom