• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Hi,

Didn't know where else to post this but would just like to apologise to all the members who have been writing to me and I haven't answered over the past few weeks. As most of you will know I was in hospital having an operation which I am told was successful. (OK, I can hear the moans of disapointment even from here! :lol: )

As with all things nothing though seems to go smoothly, last week I suddenly started suffering severe vertigo, quiet literally I couldn't even raise my head without feeling that the whole room was cascading around me! I obviously was totally confined to bed and my daughter took over and run the domaining as much as she could, and didn't do a half bad job in all honesty.(Just to think people actually spend good money on substances so they feel this way! :?: )

Anyway, I hope that I am sorted out now, I feel that I have a million posts to type out and put on here, but I will build up slowly. In the meantime I do apologise to anyone and everyone who has been awaiting a reply or comment or whatever, you will all hear from me in the next couple of days maximum.

BillBo
 
Inner ear infection? Anyway, congrats!
 
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/ginko.htm

Quote: "Cano Cuenca et. Al (1995) conducted a study on the effects of Gingko biloba extract on vertigo and tinnitus. 70 patients suffering from vertigo were given a Gingko biloba extract (4 ml/12h) for 6 months. The conclusion of the study showed that the Gingko biloba extract had caused decreases in the intensity of vertigo and tenets which were statistically significant. In a 13 month treatment program, 103 patients suffering from tenets were treated with GBE or a placebo using the double blind method. All the patients’ condition who were treated with the GBE improved."

But you have to be careful taking it with aspirin and some other medications - could have bad interactions. Should be plenty of info on that on Google.
 
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/ginko.htm

Quote: "Cano Cuenca et. Al (1995) conducted a study on the effects of Gingko biloba extract on vertigo and tinnitus. 70 patients suffering from vertigo were given a Gingko biloba extract (4 ml/12h) for 6 months. The conclusion of the study showed that the Gingko biloba extract had caused decreases in the intensity of vertigo and tenets which were statistically significant. In a 13 month treatment program, 103 patients suffering from tenets were treated with GBE or a placebo using the double blind method. All the patients’ condition who were treated with the GBE improved."

But you have to be careful taking it with aspirin and some other medications - could have bad interactions. Should be plenty of info on that on Google.


I'm sure his doctor will take good care of him.
 
Glad to see you back and hope things stay okay for you matey!
 
No need to apologize for stuff like that. You just take care of yourself. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
 
Welcome back BillBo. Not much else matter when you don't have your health. Glad to hear things worked out.
 
I'm sure his doctor will take good care of him.

I'm not. Looks like jasdon11 isn't either.

Hope you're feeling better...have a look at this, my mum is just getting over a bout of this (several weeks)

http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=226

Anyway, BILLBO, whoever you are, all the best to you and welcome back. That gingko stuff may be effective for various kinds of inner ear issues if that's what you've been dealing with, btw.
 
hey Bill no need to apologize mate you've been through a rough trip, you're health is what's most important, but you probably know that better than anyone here:)
 
Thank you all for your understanding, it explains a lot why I hold this forum in such high esteem.

The op was to remove a growth, the docs tell me the 'tinitus like symptoms' is not unusual as things settle down around the operation area as things return to normal (huh, me, normal, shows they don't know me! :lol: )

Anyway, it is great being back, just the amount of reading to be done and all the emails and PM's to be answered!

Again, many thanks.

Bill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom