• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Animated Avatar but no upload link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Paid for the animated avitar. Accepted payment, but no link found to upload.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
 
i had the same problem.
Im still trying to get the animation. so, to get animation, i suppose we have to pay 2,000DN$?
 
i had the same problem.
Im still trying to get the animation. so, to get animation, i suppose we have to pay 2,000DN$?
Maybe, but I have already paid 2,000dn$.

If nothing happens, I would like to get a refund and start over. If I can not have animation then I have a different avatar. Also, I get a message that changing subtitle is not available.
 
GD, I can see Scarface twitching.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom